A place to discuss Drupal in Higher Education
This Group is a split-off of the Drupal Education Group and aims ito deal with issues and challenges that are unique to Drupal in post-secondary academic environments. This group has been founded as a result of Drupalcon San Francisco 2010 when it became obvious that there was a need for a place to extend the fruitful discussions that began there.
If you don't need to know how to setup vagrant and want to play:
This screencast is a series of 4 videos (for now, will be more in the future potentially) that show how to get ELMSLN up and running with Vagrant. This is the easiest way to setup this system as other methods require knowledge of bash scripting and a clean server to deploy against.
If you don't know what ELMSLN is check out http://elms.psu.edu/blog/post/elmsln-doodle-seriesRead more
ImageX has an immediate opportunity for a talented Director of Sales to join our award winning team. At ImageX you’ll work on exciting and challenging projects while working with some of the best and brightest in the biz.
About the Position:
This role is responsible for leading all sales activities for the company. The Director of Sales will supervise any sales staff and will consistently deliver business value. The Director of Sales serves on the leadership team and contributes to the strategic direction of the organization to ensure profitability and growth.Read more
The Application Programmer Specialist will work collaboratively to design, develop, and support instructional technology applications used to deliver online programs and courses. This position will work with the Office of Online Learning staff to help identify new opportunities to better serve the needs of our online faculty and students.
Assist in interpreting and gathering requirements.
Follow established departmental standards and industry best practices for software programming and database design.
Recommend improvements in departmental standards when appropriate.
Web Communications Coordinator / Designer | The University of Iowa - Office of the Vice President for Research & Economic Development
The University of Iowa Office of the Vice President for Research & Economic Development has an exciting opportunity for a Web Communications Coordinator / Designer. The job responsibilities include designing for multiple media (print & web); serving as a point of contact between technical and non-technical staff to create, launch, and upgrade multiple OVPR&ED websites; providing support, training and guidance to departmental contacts; provide project and timeline management for multiple projects simultaneously; and integrating OVPR&ED branding into web & print media.Read more
The Juilliard School schedules several hundred events each year at its public events calendar at www.events.juilliard.edu. This site receives nearly 10,000 unique visitors each month. As part of an effort to improve attendance at these events and to gain deeper insight into our audience, we recently implemented a new online event ticketing system www.Spektrix.com .Read more
Singlebrook is hosting a free webinar on Thurs., 2/27 at 2pm, ET.
In this 60 minute seminar, Jeff Amaral will discuss what you need to know when investigating Drupal as a potential platform for your site.
*Finding support from the Drupal community and its developers
*Factors that will affect the cost of development and maintenance
*Why features are cheap but customization is expensive
*Choosing developers and a development style that aligns with your needs
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We are struggling with the GEDT (gainful employment disclosure template) situation. I was given (a few hours before the Jan 31 deadline) a group of HTML files that must be included on our site by U.S. government decree.
Harvard Medical School seeks a highly motivated and creative developer to work as part of a team delivering web solutions with Drupal as our web publishing platform. This Applications Integrator will:
Design and develop new solutions using both Drupal and a wide variety of widgets and APIs, as well as maintain existing websites. Work with project team members to clarify business requirements, develop technical scope and documentation, as well as write, test and maintain Drupal website code.Read more
Higher Education Sites using Drupal
If your school is using Drupal, or if you know of another school using Drupal, please email the site administrator so that they can be added to this list.
- Albany College of Pharmacy
- Adam Mickiewicz University
- Amherst College | Site Info | Case Study
- Appalachian State University
- Arizona State University | Site Info | ASU Drupal Group
- Asbury University
- Ashland University
- Bentley University
- Brock University
- Brown University
- Cal State Monterey Bay
- California College of the Arts
- Confederation College
- Converse College
- Creighton University
- Delaware State University
- Duke University
- Empire State College
- Falmouth University
- SUNY Geneseo: Center for Mentoring and Learning
- Harvard Science | Site Info
- Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Maria College
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design
- Mount Holyoke College
- North Carolina State University
- Northland Pioneer College
- Ohio Northern University
- Oregon State University | Site Info
- Pasco-Hernando State College
- Penn State University | User Group
- Portland State University | Site Info
- Paul Smith's College
- Royal Roads University (Victoria BC)
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- School of Library and Information Science at San José State University
- Seattle Film Institute
- Stanford University
- Temple University
- Tyndale University College & Seminary
- Union College
- University of Adelaide
- University of Calgary | Site Info
- University of California, Berkley
- University of California, Los Angeles: Library Site
- University of Colorado
- University of Delaware | Site Info
- University of Lethbridge
- University of Louisville School of Law
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- University of New York at Buffalo | Site Info
- University of North Carolina -Charlotte
- University of Northern Iowa | Site Info
- University of Oregon
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Waterloo
- University of Windsor
- University of Windsor Law School
- University of Wisconsin-Madison | Site Info | Drupal Group
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Western Governors University
- Western Washington University | Group Site
- Wright State University
- Yale University
- Young Harris College