Drupal协同贡献聚会(Drupal workshop)是一场全天候的、每月第2个或第3个周六、免费举办，Drupaler在这里相聚 （线上同） 以小组的形式为 Drupal 作各种不同的贡献。
|10:00 ~ 12:00
12:00 ~ 13:00 - 午餐时间
|13:00 ~ 15:00
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - 中场休息|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - 聚会：|
10:00 ~ 15:15 / 全天：培训
Drupal的一天（上） - 10:00 ~ 12:00
培训针对Drupal爱好者，不论有无Drupal 开发/应用经验 (对PHP/HTML/CSS/JS知识不作规定)都可以参加。
Drupal的一天（下） - 13:00 ~ 15:00
15:30 ~ 18:00: 聚会
- [综合/初学者] 使用经典的Webform模块创建、管理定制表单 ——zterry95。这个话题尤其适合经过上半天培训后的参加者，在开始使用Drupal前继续关注Drupal的重要功能特性。
- [主题] 了解响应式设计。w3cplus将为各位介绍一些优秀主题、范例、概念等。相信Themers们会感兴趣。
- [建站：电子商务] 给Drupal Commerce 网站加点料，试试优惠券促销方式。xiukun.zhou将演示安装了Commerce Kickstart的基础上如何使用Commerce Coupon。
- [网络营销：SEO/SEM] 介绍新发布的百度统计模块 ——DYdave。包括了简短的百度营销速成课，从网络营销的角度介绍该平台的功能。关于此模块更详细的说明，请看SEO/SEM必备之“百度统计”。
- [建站：UI] 在Views、内容显示和其他许多场合利用Editable Fields模块进行老式inline editing ——ycshen。展望未来Spark下的inline editing （为以后的Drupal 8 话题先简单的热个身）。
招聘 / 项目合作
10:00 ~ 19:00 / 全天：协作 - 带上电脑
|时间||10:00 - 19:00||地图||看谷歌 /百度 地图|
出站后路线：谷歌/ 百度 地图
|用餐||请自行解决。||联系人||Yvonne Chen / DYdave / miloyz|
下一场聚会：周六，2013年10月19日，10:00 - 19:00。
We're all glad to be able to get together for another session of the Drupal Workshop in September.
The Drupal contribute workshop is a full day, monthly event, free of charge, to be held on Saturdays (2nd or 3rd of the month) during which Drupalers are invited to meet and get closer (online as well) to work in driven groups on various types of Drupal contributions.
Overview of the Workshop plan:
|10:00 ~ 12:00 - Part 1:
Drupal in a Day
12:00 ~ 13:00 - Lunch Time
mentoring and much more.
|13:00 ~ 15:00 - Part 2:
Drupal in a Day
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - Coffee Break|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - Meetup:|
|19:00 End of the day|
As usual, we'll be starting in the morning at 10am with the training sessions:
10:00 to 15:15 / Full day: Training
Two featured training sessions provided by professional trainers. This is a dedicated training session with a structured and defined training curriculum.
It is recommended to attend the training sessions on time.
Drupal in a Day - Part 1 - 10:00 to 12:00 by gaofengzzz [For beginners]
This is a standard Introduction to Drupal very similar to what could be done for Global Training Days.
The training is designed for anyone who would be interested in Drupal, with or without Drupal development/application experience (PHP/HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is not required).
Our main objective would be to provide enough information and transfer enough knowledge to participants about Drupal capabilities and perhaps try finding a potential direct/immediate field of application in their professional areas.
For a more complete outline of the training's contents, feel free to check Drupal Training Day in China - Intro to Drupal.
Drupal in a Day - Part 2 - 13:00 to 15:00 by alfababy [For beginners]
Second part of the Introduction to Drupal Training, with more examples, tips, tools, best practices, advice and if time allows it, further discussion topics.
Followed by a 20 to 30 minutes General Q&A and coffee break in the afternoon, before the meetup:
15:30 to 18:00: Meetup
Presented by DYdave, get your monthly feed of updates and insight on the Drupal community:
News, Upcoming Events, Job Offers, Initiatives, and much more to be discussed.
Getting Involved and how to support our community.
Introduction to the topics and speakers.
- [General/Beginners] Creating and managing custom forms on your website with the excellent and very popular Webform module, by zterry95. This topic would be particularly suitable for participants who attended the training, in the continuity of the features that could be explored when starting to use Drupal.
- [Theming] Learn more about Responsive Design in Drupal with w3cplus: recommended themes, best practices, concepts and much more. Especially among Themers, Responsive Design has been an increasingly popular discussion topic.
- [E-Commerce for Site Builders] Spice up your Drupal Commerce sites' promotions by enabling promotional coupon codes, xiukun.zhou will give us a complete overview of what could be achieved with the Commerce Coupon module running on a fresh Commerce Kickstart installation.
- [SEO/SEM for Online Marketers] Introduction to the newly released Baidu Analytics module, by DYdave, including a short Baidu Online Marketing crash course, with an approach from an Online Marketer's perspective and an overview of the features provided by the platform. For a more complete introduction to the topic and module, please check Improved SEO/SEM in China with Baidu Analytics integration.
- [UI for Site Builders] The legacy of inline editing with Editable Fields, to be used in Views, content display and other common places, by ycshen. Looking at the future of inline editing with the Spark initiative (short warm-up for future Drupal 8 presentations).
Lightning rounds: Share your experiences [Still open and room for participants]
Job Offers / Marketplace
Wrap up and conclusion.
Follow-up after dark and discussions.
10:00 to 19:00 / Full day: Co-Working - Make sure you bring your laptops
We will be providing drinks/coffee/tea, the space and connection to work all together with other confirmed local Drupalers.
This would match the needs of intermediate to advanced Drupal developers who would like to have the possibility of working on their own projects and be able to get some help, assistance or ask direct questions to other developers present at the session.
Typical case: Developers who already have enough Drupal foundation knowledge to learn by themselves, use modules and build sites, but would encounter obstacles or issues along the way during the construction of a project. Co-working with other Drupalers would allow quick, easy, direct and immediate response on any of the questions or issues encountered.
In general, after the event, participants would be invited to join together for a diner or an after party to be able to better socialize, discuss and blend in the local community, in an informal and relaxing environment.
As always speakers are highly welcome.
We would greatly appreciate any of your questions, comments, feedbacks, objections, ideas, recommendations or concerns on any aspects of this event or its organization and would surely be glad to provide more information.
Thanks again to everyone for your great feedback, support and signing-up.
We're certainly all looking very much forward to getting together for another rich Workshop and busy day.
Thanks for getting involved!
|Date||Saturday, September 14, 2013. (Freely join. Training would be recommend to be on time.)||Location||Room 311, Building 2, Number 900, North Zhongshan road|
|Time||10:00 - 19:00||Maps||Map on Google / Baidu|
|Online||IRC: #drupal-china (setup and chat with the Drupal Community)/em>||Subway||
Line 1, station: North Zhong Shan Road / 中山北路.
Directions on Google / Baidu
|Language||Chinese and English||Cost||None other than your own material/laptop|
|Food||At the expense of participants.||Contacts||Yvonne Chen / DYdave / miloyz|
Next session: Saturday, October 19 2013, from 10:00 to 19:00.