The Drupal Media team will be sprinting all week at DrupalCon Amsterdam!
- 27-28 SEP: Pre-DrupalCon Extended Sprints
- 29 SEP - 2 OCT: Coders lounge sprints during DrupalCon
- 3 OCT: The official contribution sprint day, where all people are encouraged to attend, no matter the skill level.
- 4-5 OCT: Post-DrupalCon Extended Sprints
Drupal core issues
This team will be working on any Drupal core issues tagged with "Media Initiative".
Some specific issues we'd like to tackle in Amsterdam:
- #1399846: Backport the make unused file cleanup configurable to Drupal 7.
- #2128791, #2148353, #2078473: Ensure that file entities use a proper access controller and is used for hook_file_download().
- #1308152: Add module://, theme:// and profile:// stream wrappers to access system files
Drupal 8 contrib module development
The modules we are working on:
Drupal 7 contrib module beta blockers
This team will be working on the following in the hopes to be able to release 7.x-2.0-beta1 versions of the primary Media and File entity modules.
- Media module issues tagged with "7.x-2.0 beta blocker"
- File entity module issues tagged with "7.x-2.0 beta blocker"
We use a Trello board to organize the tasks for DrupalMedia.org.
Interested in attending the pre or post DrupalCon extended sprints?
Make sure to sign up on the Sprint attendance availability Google spreadsheet under the 'Drupal Media' section, if you plan on attending any of the extended days.
Not going to be in Amsterdam?
No problem! There are still several ways to participate. We will all be in the #drupal-media IRC channel during the sprints and would be more than happy to help assign issues to work on or point people in the right direction.
We also will gladly accept your Drupal Media user story submissions as we start to finalize our plans and development for Drupal 8.