You may have heard the excellent and very exciting news that following on from our work on Drupal.org, Mark Boulton Design has been contracted to take a look at the User Experience for the upcoming Drupal 7, and I'm very happy to be working with him on this project as well.
Work on this project kicked off at the recent Drupalcon, and there are a number of current discussions that would really benefit from getting as many different perspectives and opinions as possible. Please take a moment to have a look and consider getting involved in the project - if you do want to make a difference to the user experience of the Drupal 7 then we need you to get engaged with the process now!
Some of the current discussions that would love your attention include:
- The Drupal7 UX Suggestion Box: http://groups.drupal.org/node/20053
- Help Define a Drupal Task List: http://groups.drupal.org/node/20061
- Drupal7 Experience Strategy & Goals: http://groups.drupal.org/node/20066
- A Framework to Understand Drupal7 Audience(s): http://groups.drupal.org/node/20073
- Pimp Your Admin: http://groups.drupal.org/node/20223
We look forward to hearing from you!