Posted by bgogoi on November 8, 2013 at 7:36am
I need help for my news site www.assamtimes.org - a nonprofit venture - if I am using a bad theme (bad coding/loops) or a bad module.
After I upgraded to D7 a year back, the site became CPU hungry (or is it normal!)
- At this point we have a max of 15 articles posted per day.
- I have also disabled the default search.
- with .htacces, I have blocked bad referrers - which I suppose added extra load
- right now using the basic TMA theme
- reduced google news bot crawling rate
- I am also looking for a lowest (cost) possible, but high performance hosting.
Thank you! The attached screenshots will give a better idea. Suggestions highly appreciated.
--- In desparation and am even looking at I am also looking at this: https://drupal.org/project/html_export -- perhaps exorting the whole thing into html, after each article/s addition!!
--- Also reading this http://jekyllrb.com/ -- BUT my site is multi-user
|monthly stats.png (from AWstats)||24.07 KB|
|cpu usage.png (from cPanel)||49.38 KB|
|account execution.png (from cPanel)||48.15 KB|