The Drupal Association is a non-profit organization that fosters and supports the Drupal software project, the community and its growth. Supported by organizations and individual members like you, the Drupal Association uses its resources, network, and funds to constantly engage in new projects and initiatives to help educate people about Drupal and support the Drupal project's growth. Read more on our home page
This public group is used for communicating and providing suggestions to the Drupal Association team. It is actively monitored by the staff, board members, and volunteers of the Association. Jump in, get involved and be a part of the team that supports the Drupal Community. We'd love to have you involved.
- DrupalCon Latin America is February 10-12, 2015
- The next Global Training Day is Friday, February 27th - Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Drupal Trainer? Get involved!
- DrupalCon Los Angeles is May 11-15th 2015
- DrupalCon Barcelona is 21-25th September 2015
Sponsor opportunities are available.
- Get the latest news from the Association.