Join us for the Western MA, Drupal Users Group.
Knectar Design, Inc.
221 Pine St #351 Florence, MA 01062
Various people will me demonstrating their Drupal deployment methods, including Database updates and configuration changes.
10-15 min demos. Talking about what they like and what they wish their method had.
Current methods covered:
- Springloops - Josh Beauregard (sanguis)
- Left Click Scripted method - Rob Bayliss?/Kelly Albrecht
- Pantheon - Thomas Fleming?
- Capistrano - Josh Beauregard (I don't used this method but I am willing to demo it, would someone who uses it be willing to take this on?)
- YOUR METHOD! - Your comment bellow to add your method, whether it be custom or commercial.
SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets)
Aaron Smith - Common Media
SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) is a CSS preprocessor which takes SASS code - resembling nested CSS, variables, and mixins (or "chunks" of style rules) and generates plain old CSS. SASS is incredibly easy to learn and use, and improves the readability and maintainability of your stylesheets by roughly one million percent. You can start using it with any project, fresh or legacy.