The Western Massachusetts Drupal User Group has been formed to create positive and supportive learning opportunities for people who work, or want to work in the Drupal Content Management System throughout the pioneer valley and beyond.
This community meets monthly to share Drupal skills and tips. We welcome all individuals regardless of skill level or experience. Meetings are held at various locations, including local web developer offices and colleges.
We operate an irc channel on Freenode: #drupal-westernma.
Hear ye, hear ye...be sure to reserve Saturday, October 10th for the return of New England Drupalcamp (NEDcamp)! Last year's inaugural camp was so well-received, and we can't wait to gather together again this fall in Providence.
It's still really early in our planning process but we'll be sure to share more information as soon as its available!
NEDcamp–Join the Revolution!
Our next meeting is Thursday, 10/15, 6pm-8pm
Last Call Media
136 West St., Suite 01 in Northampton, MA.
I'd like to break these meetings up into beginner/intermediate in first hour, and intermediate/advanced in the second hour. We can talk about whether that is good, bad or meh at this meeting.
For this meeting I suggest this for now:
- discuss what was learned at NERD Summit (9/11-9/13) and NEDCamp (10/10 http://nedcamp.org/)
- newbie questions and answers (there are no dumb questions)
Drupal Nights is Thur Oct 15! Aaron Bello: "GNU Emacs As a Tool For Drupal Website Development and Management"
Drupal Nights Presents Aaron Bello: GNU Emacs As a Tool For Drupal Website Development and Management
Hosted by BioRAFT, Cambridge MA
Monthly camp style talk - 3rd Thursday of the month. Learn, network, eat, & enjoy!
Learn more at drupalnights.org.
Learn MoreRead more
Tomorrow is New England Drupal camp! Interested in attending? Change of plans? There are STILL TICKETS available!$20 for a full day of sessions, food, networking, learning, and listening to Holly Ross, Executive Director of the Drupal Association.
For those that have signed up (and for those still thinking about it), parking can be a challenge on Providence's East Side, but there are options:
Just a friendly reminder that we will be hosting our Drupal 7 in a Day training at our Waltham, MA office on October 30th. The workshop will run from 10:00AM to 5:00PM.
If you'd like more information, or would like to register, please visit this link: https://www.isovera.com/event/training/drupal-7-day-10
The schedule for New England Drupalcamp has now been posted.
The camp is Saturday, October 10th in Providence, RI. Registration begins early (between 7:30-8:30am), and the last session concludes at 5:15pm - followed by an after-party at the English Cellar Ale House - walking distance from the conference venue at Brown University.
For those who don't want it to end, Drupal training continues the following day (Sunday, Oct. 11) with two sessions from which to choose:
Western Massachusetts Drupal Service Providers
This page is a list of both companies and individuals in Western Massachusetts that work with Drupal and provide Drupal related services. You are welcome to add or edit this wiki page. Adding links and geographical locations is encouraged.
Consulting and Development Firms
- Common Media | Drupal development and consulting services, specializing in work for universities and foundations.
- Knectar Design
- Last Call Media | Featured Drupal Service Provider
- Studio4 Technologies | Development services for Drupal, PHP, .Net , Flash and more!
- Thridda Design Studio | Theming, full site development, marketing and print design
- Anthony Media Architecture, design and content for the web.
- Add yourself to this wiki page...
- Bram Moreinis | Drupal Development and Client Hosting. Specializing in instructional Design and Development.
- Johanna Bates Collaborative Consulting | Theming, full site development and tech strategy for nonprofits & progressive businesses
- Charlemont Web Works | Technical Project Management, Drupal Development
- Creo Coding | Web Design & Development
- Add yourself to this wiki page...