November's Drupal Group meet up is at Hampshire College, 893 West St. Amherst, MA. The Hill Urbina meeting room on the 3rd floor of the Harold F. Johnson library building. There is a projector and white board if we need it.
Parking: There is a lot behind the library where anyone can park. You can see it on the campus map:
Finding the room:
* If you use the back entrance, go through the 2 doors and take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.
* If you use the front entrance, go through the main doors, up the stairs, through the set of doors on the left, and then find the elevator on the right, take it to the 3rd floor.
* Take a right out of the elevator, then take an immediately left and go all the way to the end of the hallway. There will be a computer lab on the left. Go through the lab and into the Hill Urbina meeting room on the left side.
It's sounds kinda complicated, but it's actually pretty easy to find and we'll be sure to post signs with directions along the way.
Following the meetup, at 7:15pm there will be a NERDs meeting with a presentation and updates on the project so far as well as action items in the following agenda format:
* Meeting Space
* Define and explore Mission causes
* Build Steering Committee
* Reaching out
* Website and Summit event website area
* Develop and Solicit Sponsorships
NERDs purpose is to grow a self-sustaining mentoring community and organize, educate and advance the skills of web designers and developers in the New England region. Some preliminary info has been made available at http://nerdsummit.org. All who have any interest in being involved in any of this effort, please participate and provide feedback.
Also, a Google hangout will be posted to this group: http://lstcl.me/28OUd