Drupal协同贡献聚会(Drupal workshop)是一场全天候的、每月第2个或第3个周六、免费举办，Drupaler在这里相聚 （线上同） 以小组的形式为 Drupal 作各种不同的贡献。
|10:00 ~ 12:00
12:00 ~ 13:00 - 午餐时间
|13:00 ~ 15:00
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - 中场休息|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - 聚会：|
10:00 ~ 15:15 / 全天：Training
使用Drupal配置多语言站点(上) - 10:00 ~ 12:00
在众多模块中，推荐使用：国际化/Internationalization、本地化更新/Localization update、 在Views中翻译。
使用Drupal配置多语言站点(下) - 13:00 ~ 15:00
15:30 ~ 18:00: Meetup
- [一般/初学者] Date模块，不仅仅是field。zterry95将介绍这个常用模块的主要功能。这个话题可以进行非常广泛和深入的探讨，当天将演示一些最常用的功能，以及建立在Date API基础上的其他模块，如Calendar。
- [定位/中级] 百度地图遇见Drupal：百度地图模块，演讲者xiukun.zhou。由于此模块仍在项目申请审查阶段（见[D7] Baidu Map），届时将预览新发布的百度地图模块，这将是Drupal首次支持中国最大的在线地图服务（百度地图)。另外秀坤也会分享他在项目申请过程中的相关经验，如收集Review bonuses、review他人代码时的常见问题等。
- [多站点/中级] 多站点架构第二部分：Domain Access模块，演讲者ycshen。继7月份的演讲————Drupal核心代码设置多站点之后，将关注使用Domain Access模块一次安装设置多个站点，演讲结尾将比较核心/文件系统结构与Domain Access。
- [社区] 最后将继续讨论明年Drupal中国营的组织，并通报最新进展。我们看到此事已经在Drupal中国社区中引起了一些反响和积极的支持，希望有更多人会感兴趣，愿意加入到组织活动中来。
招聘 / 项目合作
10:00 ~ 19:00 / 全天：Co-Working - 带上电脑
|时间||10:00 - 19:00||地图||看谷歌 /百度 地图|
出站后路线：谷歌/ 百度 地图
|用餐||请自行解决。||联系人||jackniu / DYdave|
下一场聚会：周六，2013年12月21日，10:00 - 19:00。
We're all glad to be able to get together for another session of the Drupal Workshop in November.
The Drupal contribute workshop is a full day, monthly event, free of charge, to be held on Saturdays (2nd or 3rd of the month) during which Drupalers are invited to meet and get closer (online as well) to work in driven groups on various types of Drupal contributions.
Overview of the Workshop plan:
|10:00 ~ 12:00 - Part 1:
Building Multilingual Websites
12:00 ~ 13:00 - Lunch Time
mentoring and much more.
|13:00 ~ 15:00 - Part 2:
Building Multilingual Websites
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - Coffee Break|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - Meetup:|
|19:00 End of the day|
As usual, we'll be starting in the morning at 10am with the training sessions:
10:00 to 15:15 / Full day: Training
Two featured training sessions provided by professional trainers. This is a dedicated training session with a structured and defined training curriculum.
It is recommended to attend the training sessions on time.
Building Multilingual Websites - Part 1 - 10:00 to 12:00
By alfababy [For beginners and intermediate levels]
This is probably one of the most interesting and common topics, given that we are in China.
How can multiple languages co-exist on a website? What are the configuration options offered by Drupal Core?
What would be some of the major Translation related modules (Must Knows)?
Among some of the modules that should be approached, Internationalization, Localization update, Translation in Views, recommended modules for administration, and many more.
Building Multilingual Websites - Part 2 - 13:00 to 15:00
By gaofengzzz [For beginners and intermediate levels]
Second part of what was introduced in the morning, with more examples, concrete real life use cases of translation of a website, tips, tools, best practices, advice and if time allows it, further discussion topics.
Followed by a 20 to 30 minutes General Q&A and coffee break in the afternoon, before the meetup:
15:30 to 18:00: Meetup
Presented by DYdave, get your monthly feed of updates and insight on the Drupal community:
News, Upcoming Events, Job Offers, Initiatives, and much more to be discussed.
Getting Involved and how to support our community.
Introduction to the topics and speakers.
- [General/Beginners] Much more than just a field: the Date module, presented by zterry95 who will give us an overview of some of the most important features provided by this tremendously popular and essential module. Since this could be a very extensive topic that could be developed and discussed over several hours, the presentation will stay focused on demonstrating a few of the most popular features and some other great modules built on top of the Date API, such as Calendar.
- [Geolocation/Intermediate] When Baidu Maps meet Drupal: the Baidu Map module, by xiukun.zhou. Since module is still going through the project application review process (See [D7] Baidu Map - not yet a full module), this presentation will give a preview of the newly released Baidu Map module which allows for the first time one of the most popular mapping services in China (Baidu Map) to be integrated with Drupal. Additionally, Xiukun will tell us more about his experience going through the Project Application process, tips for collecting Review bonuses, common issues often encountered while reviewing others' applications and much more.
- [Multisite/Intermediate] Multi-site architectures, part 2: Introduction to the Domain Access module, by ycshen. Following up with his first presentation on the topic at the Drupal Workshop in July where Yuchao demonstrated different possible multi-site setups with Drupal Core, this time the presentation will be focused on leveraging the extensive Domain Access module to run multiple Drupal sites on the same installation. Ending on a short comparison of the different approaches: Core/file system structure or Domain Access.
- [Community] Lastly, we would like to continue our discussions about next year's organization of DrupalCamp China, as well as giving a quick status update. Several things have started moving forward and we would like to share the latest elements and developments related with the organization of the event. At this point, it would seem the initiative would have gathered enough support throughout Drupal communities in China to allow putting together a more concrete plan of action. We would hope to be able to raise enough interest in the initiative from the commmunity, to attract more volunteers that would like to engage in the organization of the event.
Lightning rounds: Share your experiences [Still open and room for participants]
Job Offers / Marketplace
Wrap up and conclusion.
Follow-up after dark and discussions.
10:00 to 19:00 / Full day: Co-Working - Make sure you bring your laptops
We will be providing drinks/coffee/tea, the space and connection to work all together with other confirmed local Drupalers.
This would match the needs of intermediate to advanced Drupal developers who would like to have the possibility of working on their own projects and be able to get some help, assistance or ask direct questions to other developers present at the session.
Typical case: Developers who already have enough Drupal foundation knowledge to learn by themselves, use modules and build sites, but would encounter obstacles or issues along the way during the construction of a project. Co-working with other Drupalers would allow quick, easy, direct and immediate response on any of the questions or issues encountered.
In general, after the event, participants would be invited to join together for a diner or an after party to be able to better socialize, discuss and blend in the local community, in an informal and relaxing environment.
As always speakers are highly welcome.
We would greatly appreciate any of your questions, comments, feedbacks, objections, ideas, recommendations or concerns on any aspects of this event or its organization and would surely be glad to provide more information.
Thanks again to everyone for your great feedback, support and signing-up.
We're certainly all looking very much forward to getting together for another rich Workshop and busy day.
Thanks for getting involved!
|Date||Saturday, November 23, 2013. (Freely join. Training would be recommend to be on time.)||Location||Room 311, Building 2, Number 900, North Zhongshan road|
|Time||10:00 - 19:00||Maps||Map on Google / Baidu|
|Online||IRC: #drupal-china (setup and chat with the Drupal Community)||Subway||Line 1, station: North Zhong Shan Road / 中山北路.
Directions on Google / Baidu
|Language||Chinese and English||Cost||None other than your own material/laptop|
|Food||At the expense of participants.||Contacts||jackniu / DYdave|
Next session: Saturday, December 21 2013, from 10:00 to 19:00.