** update **
we recently posted a "request for quote" for a wiki-reader module!
read about it here: https://rm3.dom.de/projects/wikid01/wiki/Wiki
more jobs here: https://rm3.dom.de/
how to apply: https://rm3.dom.de/projects/jobs-dom/wiki/Web_Developer_with_drupal_skills
cu - /ms
What You'll Be Doing
interpret customer/internal requirements to establish complete and accurate functional specifications and product documentation
define those specifications in our issue system
Your Majesty is looking to hire a part time Drupal developer to work with current maintenance efforts and to help plan and lead future Drupal projects. We're looking for someone that is experienced with primarily theming and custom module development and that can grow into the role as lead Drupal developer at Your Majesty.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Maintain and enhance current Drupal projects
* Assist in planning and leading future Drupal projects
* Collaborate closely with the rest of the dev team
* 1+ years of Drupal experience
* 2+ years of PHP/MySQL experience
* Experience with Git source code management
* Located in NY and able to work on-site if necessary
I'm studying Views in order to build a module that will use date parts as contextual filters.
with that in mind, I need to know how can I pull a list of date fields (both core and custom date fields) that I can manipulate in simple ways (at first YYYY, MM, DD, but later on maybe weeks within a month or suggestions from users).
is there any tutorial on that? paid solutions (video courses, books etc.) also welcome.
thanks in advance,
Voor de afdeling Informatiemanagement zoekt Naturalis een
CMS Programmeur Drupal
36 uur per week
Real Contract to Hire Drupal Developer Opportunity in Berkeley, CA. | ASAP Professional Services (representing local client)
Drupal Developer sought for boutique shop
Developer Position - Potential design later down the road
Contract to Hire (real contract to hire opportunity, not a consulting position)
Must be eligible to directly with any firm within the United States - no working visas, no offshore development firms, no 3rd party entities will be considered for this opportunity
Some - Applicant should be located in Bay Area and be willing to work on site on a regular basis.
13016 – Software Engineer/Programmer II
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time replacement position. Applications for this position will be accepted on a continuous basis until the position is filled.
NCAR - Computational and Information Systems Laboratory (CISL)
Partial relocation costs paid per UCAR’s relocation policyRead more
USEUM.org "The crowd-sourced museum of art" is looking for a Senior Drupal Developer experienced in Module Development for full-time occupation.
- You will be working behind the scenes for USEUM an emerging art network, which only in a few months of existence has been gathering traction, featuring thousands of artworks and hundreds of artists pre-launch.
- Your work will have a big impact on the platform from day one.
- Work from home with Skype meetings
- Excellent knowledge of php
- Experienced in Drupal Module Development
A creative strategic communications firm (http://www.adfero.com) is seeking a PHP developer for its growing interactive team. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with a group of talented designers and developers to create cutting edge websites and applications for a variety of clients.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desirable but not a must.
* Expert understanding of CSS and HTML.
* Solid understanding of PHP, MySQL, and other technologies is a must.
* Be a good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
We built a business directory using Drupal 6 with Solr 3.4 integration. See http://www.webnetwork.com.au
I personally am against building a "business directory" module as I see it would be limiting. Business directory websites can vary so greatly in features so it would be much better to use configurations of different Drupal modules to create a specific set of features rather than a business directory module per se.
In our directory, some of the core modules we used:
Apache Solr Solr Location content profile integration extending user profiles