During the second weekend of March, tens of thousands of tech and creative geeks descend upon Austin for SXSW -- yet this year's conference doesn't offer an official Drupal-focused session. We've decided to take matters into our own hands!
Join us Monday, March 12, to confer, shake hands, and share enthusiasm with those in the Drupal community. There will be experts. There will be camaraderie. There will be beer.
You don't need a SXSW badge to get in, but you do need to RSVP via Eventbrite.
From 4-6pm, you'll have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with key players in the Drupal community during the "Ask an Expert" session. Got a burning how-to question? Ask away! Want to pontificate on the open-source philosophy? Talk it up! Want to hear more about how Drupal's affected these experts' lives and careers? Go on, pry!
The following Drupallers will be on all from 4-6pm for the Ask an Expert session:
- Samantha Warren, Design Director at Phase2
- Karen Borchert, Product Director at Phase2
- Scott Reynen, Lead Developer at Aten Design Group
- Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg, Partner/Director at Zivtech
- Benji Davis, Project Manager at Zivtech
- Andrew Elster of Astonish Designs
- Diwant Vaidya of Astonish Designs
- Matt Heisterman of Astonish Designs
- Nick Comito of Astonish Designs
- Steve Williams of Astonish Designs
- Diana Dupuis, Director of Professional Services at Four Kitchens
- Ian Carrico, Developer at Four Kitchens
- Rob Ristroph, Developer and Systems Administrator at Four Kitchens
- Todd Nienkerk, Partner at Four Kitchens
The party starts after "Ask an Expert" at 6pm, and the fun lasts 'til they kick us out.
This event is made possible by:
- Astonish Designs
- Aten Design Group
With special thanks to:
- Four Kitchens