Drupal协同贡献聚会(Drupal workshop)是一场全天候的、每月第2个或第3个周六、免费举办，Drupaler在这里相聚 （线上同） 以小组的形式为 Drupal 作各种不同的贡献。
|10:00 ~ 12:00
12:00 ~ 13:00 - 午餐时间
|13:00 ~ 15:00
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - 中场休息|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - 聚会：|
10:00 ~ 15:15 / 全天：培训
Drupal的一天（上） - 10:00 ~ 12:00
培训针对Drupal爱好者，不论有无Drupal 开发/应用经验 (对PHP/HTML/CSS/JS知识不作规定)都可以参加。
Drupal的一天（下） - 13:00 ~ 15:00
15:30 ~ 18:00: 聚会
- [演示/中级] Drupal有很多成熟的发行包, gaofengzzz将介绍和演示针对学院/研究性网站的创建管理工具OpenScholar发行包，并指出一些他所使用的中国化技巧, 或许对中国学院网站建设有所裨益。
- [前端/中级] w3cplus将介绍前端设计和开发最新趋势Saas和BEM(Block, Element, Modifier)。继九月聚会响应式设计演讲上提出Saas概念之后，这次将分享更多Themers和前端 开发者会关注的Saas和BEM实现、如何整合到Drupal前端开发（w3cplus原文）。
- [定位/中级] 上月，百度地图 sandbox模块简单地露了个面，并且xiukun.zhou还分享了他的项目申请和审查经验，现该模块已完全通过审核并发布第一个稳定版(baidu_map-7.x-1.0)。如果你错过了上一次的聚会，这次可以了解模块完整的功能、文档、社区参与测试/报告、翻译、反馈等。
- [通用/初学者] 每年到这个时候，我们总是可以在报纸、电视和各大网站上看到各种排行榜和年终回顾（体育圈、人物、电影、科技突破等)。我们也不能免俗。DYdave将根据他所经历的2013年，评一评上海社区的Drupal 2013，用各种数据和图片回顾这极其 活跃的一年中的聚会、培训、热门话题、模块贡献、讨论等，总结进步之处、不足之处，同时和大家讨论下一年计划————培训课程的改进、DrupalCamp China 2014、团结中文翻译力量等。
招聘 / 项目合作
10:00 ~ 19:00 / 全天：协作 - 带上电脑
|时间||10:00 - 19:00||地图||看谷歌 /百度 地图|
出站后路线：谷歌/ 百度 地图
|用餐||请自行解决。||联系人||jackniu / DYdave|
下一场聚会：周六，2014年01月18日，10:00 - 19:00。
We're all glad to be able to get together for another session of the Drupal Workshop in December.
The Drupal contribute workshop is a full day, monthly event, free of charge, to be held on Saturdays (2nd or 3rd of the month) during which Drupalers are invited to meet and get closer (online as well) to work in driven groups on various types of Drupal contributions.
Overview of the Workshop plan:
|10:00 ~ 12:00 - Part 1:
Drupal in a Day
12:00 ~ 13:00 - Lunch Time
mentoring and much more.
|13:00 ~ 15:00 - Part 2:
Drupal in a Day
|15:00 ~ 15:30 - Coffee Break|
|15:30 ~ 18:00 - Meetup:|
|19:00 End of the day|
As usual, we'll be starting in the morning at 10am with the training sessions:
10:00 to 15:15 / Full day: Training
Two featured training sessions provided by professional trainers. This is a dedicated training session with a structured and defined training curriculum.
It is recommended to attend the training sessions on time.
Drupal in a Day - Part 1 - 10:00 to 12:00 by ycshen [For beginners]
This is a standard Introduction to Drupal very similar to what could be done for Global Training Days.
The training is designed for anyone who would be interested in Drupal, with or without Drupal development/application experience (PHP/HTML/CSS/JS knowledge is not required).
Our main objective would be to provide enough information and transfer enough knowledge to participants about Drupal capabilities and perhaps try finding a potential direct/immediate field of application in their professional areas.
For a more complete outline of the training's contents, feel free to check Drupal Training Day in China - Intro to Drupal.
Drupal in a Day - Part 2 - 13:00 to 15:00 by zterry95 [For beginners]
Second part of the Introduction to Drupal Training, with more examples, tips, tools, best practices, advice and if time allows it, further discussion topics.
Followed by a 20 to 30 minutes General Q&A and coffee break in the afternoon, before the meetup:
15:30 to 18:00: Meetup
Presented by DYdave, get your monthly feed of updates and insight on the Drupal community:
News, Upcoming Events, Job Offers, Initiatives, and much more to be discussed.
Getting Involved and how to support our community.
Introduction to the topics and speakers.
- [Demos/Intermediate] Among some of the most developed and mature Drupal distributions, gaofengzzz will give us an overview and demonstration of the great OpenScholar project, primarily aimed at providing a powerful tool to create and maintain personal academic and research web sites. Additionally, several key aspects will be explored to try understanding how OpenScholar could be adapted to better match the expectations and requirements of the Academic world in China, perhaps leading one day to a wider adoption by Chinese Schools and Universities.
- [Front-end/Intermediate] Introduction to Saas basics and the BEM (Block, Element, Modifier) methodology by w3cplus, as part of the most recent web design and front-end development practices. Following up with his first presentation on Responsive design at the Drupal Workshop in September, where the concepts of Saas were vaguely approached, this time, the presentation will be focused on a more detailed overview of what could be achieved with Saas, BEM and how they could be integrated in the front-end development process of a Drupal project, for the greatest interest of Themers and Front-end developers (more information in the comments below).
- [Geolocation/Intermediate] After giving us a quick sneak peek at the freshly released Baidu Map sandbox module last month and sharing his experience going through the project application process, this time, xiukun.zhou will fully unveil module's features with its official publication as a full project and the release of the first stable version (baidu_map-7.x-1.0). For those who missed the presentation last month, this is a great opportunity to catch up and learn more about this very complete module's features, its documentation, and how the community could get involved with Testing/Reporting, Translations, Feedback and more Documentation/Tutorials.
- [General/Beginners] Usually, at this time of the year, we have most likely all seen Newspapers, TV Stations and Websites abound with various rankings and retrospective reviews of the most significant events of the year (sports, people, movies, scientific breakthroughs, etc...). Sticking with this end of the year tradition, DYdave will do a comprehensive Review of the year 2013 in the Drupal Shanghai community, taking a look back at a tremendously active year filled with Workshops, Trainings, Topics, Module contributions, Discussions, and much more, with numbers and pictures. We will be looking at what has happened this year, what we've done well and what could be improved, opening up a discussion on next year's plans with community's wishlist for Training curriculums, DrupalCamp China 2014, Federating our Translation efforts and many more exciting initiatives that we would like to discuss all together.
Lightning rounds: Share your experiences [Still open and room for participants]
Job Offers / Marketplace
Wrap up and conclusion.
Follow-up after dark and discussions.
10:00 to 19:00 / Full day: Co-Working - Make sure you bring your laptops
We will be providing drinks/coffee/tea, the space and connection to work all together with other confirmed local Drupalers.
This would match the needs of intermediate to advanced Drupal developers who would like to have the possibility of working on their own projects and be able to get some help, assistance or ask direct questions to other developers present at the session.
Typical case: Developers who already have enough Drupal foundation knowledge to learn by themselves, use modules and build sites, but would encounter obstacles or issues along the way during the construction of a project. Co-working with other Drupalers would allow quick, easy, direct and immediate response on any of the questions or issues encountered.
In general, after the event, participants would be invited to join together for a diner or an after party to be able to better socialize, discuss and blend in the local community, in an informal and relaxing environment.
As always speakers are highly welcome.
We would greatly appreciate any of your questions, comments, feedbacks, objections, ideas, recommendations or concerns on any aspects of this event or its organization and would surely be glad to provide more information.
Thanks again to everyone for your great feedback, support and signing-up.
We're certainly all looking very much forward to getting together for another rich Workshop and busy day.
Thanks for getting involved!
|Date||Saturday, December 21, 2013. (Freely join. Training would be recommend to be on time.)||Location||Room 311, Building 2, Number 900, North Zhongshan road|
|Time||10:00 - 19:00||Maps||Map on Google / Baidu|
|Online||IRC: #drupal-china (setup and chat with the Drupal Community)||Subway||Line 1, station: North Zhong Shan Road / 中山北路.
Directions on Google / Baidu
|Language||Chinese and English||Cost||None other than your own material/laptop|
|Food||At the expense of participants.||Contacts||jackniu / DYdave|
Next session: Saturday, January 18 2014, from 10:00 to 19:00.