[UPDATE 2012-04-23 from the Drupal.org D7 Upgrade sprint: This list is rather old, outdated, and needs to be triaged by a maintainer before any further work is performed.]
Here's a list of all the issue's I've already submitted for future work -- things about the current system I'd like to improve, and issues other people have suggested. None of these were critical enough to delay the initial deployment of the system, but they should all be fixed eventually. I'm keeping this list updated (and roughly in priority order, as i see it) so there's a central place to keep track of future work.
- #107813: Ditch version selector box in favour of subtabs
- #89699: make release node form smarter when editing HEAD releases
- #90531: give non-admins a way to unpublish their own releases
- #112304: add setting to hide a given release series without unpublishing release nodes
- #97569: allow filtering issue queue by "series"
- #97145: always allow users to leave the version alone when replying to issues
- #93118: Print better error messages on faulty tag or branch name
- #90968: enforce sequential release tags in xcvs-taginfo
- #93055: add project type-specific settings
- #97568: allow maintainers to restrict choices for "Version" in new issues/replies
- #94137: email subscriptions for release nodes
- #94138: RSS feeds for release nodes
- #63491: Drupal Version-Module Support Matrix
- #96971: make better use of tabs and subtabs on project nodes
- #89535: add version filter to each project's "view all releases" page
- #89537: project-specific releases page needs sorting options
- #89673: add input filter to convert #12345 into a link to an issue
- #101905: add a way to stop automated packaging on a release node
Hi. Im looking for a freelance Drupal developer based in the Cardiff / South Wales / Bristol / South West area for a potential short project running from 6th to 31st March 2016.
The project will involve working in a small team with a designer and project manager to build a one-off campaign website and then installing on the clients server ready for launch, followed by a short period of handover management and bug fixing.
The project will be fixed price based on an estimate of man days that we will agree.Read more
We are looking for a local Seattle based Drupal Developer to completely architect a new fan loyalty site for one of country’s most visible NFL teams. This high visibility role will be tasked with working with the NFL team’s internal members to understand their business objectives; from there you will be leading in the design, development and hand off of their new site.
● Architect a new Content Management System using Drupal
● Work with external client to define specifications and needs
● Managing code and configuration within an enterprise-scale CMS
My name is Christian Andersson and I'm working on a media project for Öppna Kanalen Växjö (ÖKV) - Translated: The Open Channel Växjö - in Sweden. I'm an experienced developer and engineer but completely new to Drupal (this is my first project working with it). As such I made several mistakes along the way but always learning from them :) I have to say Drupal deserve the reputation of being powerful but having a steep learning curve...Read more
Here is a draft version of a project description discussed at the Brevard MeetUp on March 12, 2013. Please feel free to comment, critique, correct, suggest and add. If you are interested in participating or learning more, please provide your name, email and area of interest.
Florida Greenways Project
The Florida Greenways Project is a volunteer effort to construct a dynamic, interactive Drupal Community Website for the Florida segment of the East Coast Greenway.Read more
Need a Drupal/PHP web developer in the Bangkok area who can use (or is eager to learn) git source control to assist with numerous tasks on several large Drupal projects. Preferably a bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field. At least 2 years of experience with web development (HTML/CSS/JS/Unix), and an interest in working and learning with other developers.Read more
Our agency is located in the capital of Indonesia. We actively engage outstanding partnership to make sure your company goals meet your expectation.
We provide professional solutions in software development, digital design, operational support and infrastructure implementations to national and international clients.
We treat each and every project with great care, attention to details and personalized to match our client's preferences. Over the years our international clientele has trusted us with high integrity in delivering the best result.Read more
Wir suchen ab sofort Vollzeit-Webentwickler mit guten Kenntnissen in PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, MySql und möglichst Erfahrung mit Drupal und Versionierungssystemen wie Git für unser Büro in Schwerin.
Bewerbungen bitte an Martin Klemkow, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wir bauen aktuell ein Team speziell für Drupal auf und benötigen dafür dauerhaft Entwickler mit Spass und Leidenschaft in diesem Bereich!
We are an Australian based company, with offices in New York and Mexico. We manage a number of our own platforms, as well as an exciting and diverse range client projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently looking for an experienced CiviCRM / Drupal developer who can complete a site for our non-for-profit client based in Australia. The project is already underway, but now we need a skilled developer to bring it home and address some additional requests from the client.
The project will consist of:
• Bug fixing on memberships / contributions in CiviCRM
We need your help! Please let us know if you:
- are looking for opportunity in Dallas
- have several years experience developing Drupal websites for enterprise clients, and
- are a pro on both the back-end and front-end
This position will start as part-time and quickly become full-time. Although agencies do wonderful work, we are seeking an individual!
Some telecommuting is acceptable, but a high degree of collaboration with company executives and other team members necessitates a degree of in-office work.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements.