Where?: 7 World Trade Center, 29th Floor (Mansueto Ventures)
When?: February 6th, 6:30 - 9:00 PM Wednesday evening
Final list will be given to the venue at 10pm on February 5th (the evening before the meetup)
NO ONE WILL BE ADDED TO THE LIST ON THE DAY OF THE MEETING, PLEASE RSVP IN ADVANCE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND.
New feature. Have a topic you can present in 5 minutes (with 5 more minutes for questions)? The basic idea is there are patterns for developing sites the "drupal" way ("what would drupal do? etc."). Tell us a quick 5 minute recipe for how to put the Drupal "bricks" together. Theming techniques or other things may also be appropriate. Propose it below. Make sure you mention it is for the "lightning round" otherwise it might get confused with a longer presentation.
- Getting Started with the Drupal Ladder- Fureigh
- Status of Twig and Theming in D8 core - Carl Wiedemann
- What's next for Susy Next - Sam Richard
- DevShop - Jonathan Pugh (ThinkDrop)
20 Min Talks
Have a topic that needs more then 5 minutes, we have slots of 20 minute talks. The basic idea is there are broader subjects or more detailed discussions this is the type of talk you would want to signup for, please mention 20 min talk when posting your talk description and the audience you expect to speak to.
- "Short Stack" - Steven Merrill
- Live from Sydney Drupalcon: Devops without the Devs or the Ops - Dave Hall
- fun with the batch API, fun with the batch API, fun with the batch API, fun with the... - Alex Ross (bleen)
Break Out Sessions
Breakout sessions take place in the "other room" and are more informal, covering any number of topics.
- New 2 Drupal BOF table - New to Drupal? Bring your questions and problems for expert help. If you are new to Drupal and the talks don't apply to you some of us will take a group and talk with you about your issues.
- Drupal Ladders breakout - Get started on the Drupal Ladder! Break out session to prepare for regular Ladders contrib event.
- Drupalcamp NYC 12 planning discussion - informal, ad hoc discussion to plan next Drupalcamp
Signup Instructions!: 7 World Trade Center security checks your photo id against the list of attendees that we provide.