Training and lessons
Over the years, NYC Camp organizers and volunteers have helped facilitate dozens of sessions across a wide range of topics and skill levels.
We are working hard to expand our free training line-up to offer half and full day courses on Thursday and Friday. Our training sessions offer attendees a chance to learn from leaders in their respective fields in a hands-on setting with real-world examples. Each training will clearly identify the target audience, skill level, prerequisites and software requirements.
Featured upcoming events
Are you ready for NYC Camp?
Registrations are OPEN -- If you haven't already, go to http://nyccamp.org/register and register for the camp!
If you haven't registered for the conference ticket yet, a pink button with the register button will appear on the registration page. Be sure to register for the conference first if you haven't already. This is your admission ticket to the camp for all days.Read more
We are moving to Meetup.com, signups are closed here. RSVP here ==> http://www.meetup.com/drupalnyc/events/199453542
@see https://groups.drupal.org/node/471008 for the official announcement.
- Did you register for NYC Camp yet ?!?!?!
- Don't Delay! Submit your Session now for NYC Camp!
- Drupal NYC Meetup is moving to Meetup.com
- Looking for Drupal Projects
- Experienced web developer looking for work
- Desperately Seeking Solution - Views slideshow Gallery with thumbnail slider
- DrupalCon in NYC? How do we make it happen?
- Where to provide feedback for groups functionality on drupal.org
- Great Acquia Certification Resource
- NYC Noob Needs help
- 1 of 67
2015-07-01 18:00 - 21:00 America/New_York
2015-07-13 09:00 - 2015-07-19 17:00 America/New_York
2015-07-16 09:00 - 16:00 America/New_York
2015-07-31 (All day) - 2015-08-02 (All day) America/New_York
2015-08-10 09:00 - 2015-08-14 09:00 America/New_York
2015-09-11 10:00 - 2015-09-13 18:00 America/New_York
2015-11-16 08:00 - 2015-11-20 13:00 America/New_York