Desk Space in DUMBO co-working office with a great view!
We are a small Interactive Agency with desk space available within our office.
• 3 desk spaces available for $1050 per month
• 2 desk spaces available for $725 per month
• 1 desk space available for $375 per month
We are a small Creative Agency (www.playgroundgroup.com) with a distributed team that mostly work remotely. We also have two Drupal developers (ezra-g and coltrane) that share the space. We tend to be in the office mostly business hours, sometimes more sometimes less. We're friendly but focused when working.
We can accommodate individuals or a small group that works together. You probably work for yourself or for a company in another state or are a small start-up. You don't mind some minimal chatting or phone calls. You like to work in a quite friendly place. Perfect for small Start-Up, Consultants, Writers, Developers, Programmers, Designers, illustrators, journalists.
About the place:
It's really great! It includes everything : internet, utilities, water cooler, etc. It's in DUMBO near the beautiful parks, a great coffee shop and places to eat. We have a kitchen/conference area that you can use for meetings, lunches or just getting away from a computer. The space is bright with indirect natural light and high ceilings. It has big windows with a view of the river and the city. The building is only offices and small companies (mostly film or tech). There is also a Sci-fi book story on the first floor.
- Total space 850 sq. feet
- Large windows with views of Empire State building, East River, and Manhattan Skyline.
- Lots of indirect Natural Light.
- Fast Fios internet connection included
- Utilities included
- High ceilings
- Wood floors
- Access to shared kitchen and conference area
- Restroom in office
- Close to F train (York St. stop)
- One stop from Manhattan
- Well maintained building
- Video Intercom and building surveillance
- Elevator building
- 24/7 access
- Short walk to Brooklyn Bridge Park (outdoor movies in the summer!!)
- Plenty of great restaurants, deli's and coffee shops
- Art galleries, bookstores, and boutiques
- Beautiful views of Manhattan, Brooklyn Bridge, and Manhattan Bridge
Playground Group Inc.
18 Bridge Street, suite 2D
Brooklyn NY 11201