This session will cover from the basics to advanced usages of 960.gs, and tackle issues including how to start using it to simplify your site layouts and theme setup, how to quickly wireframe your site in a way that will truly represent your final product after design implementations, pushing theming & grid based layouts further with preprocess functionality in your theme layer.Read more
This panel of Drupal experts will present short case studies on the most challenging, confusing or baffling bugs they've ever debugged, and share the strategies they used to investigate the problem, the root cause, and the solutions they ultimately reached. Learn from hours of debugging hard issues that stumped the panel.
- Bugs that have stumped experienced Drupal developers.
- Techniques they used to find the causes of those bugs.
- Ideas for how to troubleshoot difficult bugs
- Knowledge of what kinds of bugs to look out for
This session provides a fun introduction for people who want to get started writing their first module or extending an existing one. The presentation is both conceptual and hands-on, and covers topics like Drupal's hook system and the Form API. By the end of the session, attendees should have resources and a foundation to start writing or extending Drupal modules!
- What is a module?
- What is the hook system and how does it work?
- Overview and hands-on intro to the Form API
- Basic development troubleshooting techniques