This group is a central place for the Drupal Association Branding and Marketing Committee activities and is open for anyone interested to participate. Read more about our focus, goals, and purpose in our charter.
Our work is organized into the major areas listed below. We use this group for discussions and issue queues on drupal.org for tracking individual tasks. Join us and let's help Drupal dominate the world!
The purpose of undertaking the branding of Drupal is to accelerate the adoption of Drupal. In order to achieve this, we are focusing on the following areas:
- Mission - Promoting the Drupal project to the public at large with particular focus on non-Drupal developers, CMOs, IT decision-makers and other project owners
- Branding - Coordinating efforts around the brand, logo, and other collateral
- Research - Ongoing marketing and competitive research
- Ideas - Ideas and opportunities
- Infrastructure - Organizational aspects of the Branding and Marketing Committee
- Supporting Events
A full description of the goals and detailed breakdown of associated tasks can be found on the Drupal Association Marketing and Branding Committee Charter.
Here's some ways you can get involved:
DrupalBAM Issue Queues
Drupal.org Content Issue Queues
- Services Listings Queue (Guidelines/Instructions)
- Training Listings Queue (Guidelines/Instructions)
- Case Studies Queue (Guidelines/Instructions)
Please do join in the following discussions we are having about branding and marketing:
- Defining Success of Drupal Marketing
- What is it that Drupal does so well?
- Who are our "mindset" competitors that we need to overcome?
- Who are Drupal's competitors and what do they do particularly well?
- Who is Drupal's target group? What are their demographics? Psychographics?
The following are ongoing projects: