Welcome to the Austin Drupal Users Group! Our goal is to help each other, make new friends, pass along referrals, and learn new and interesting things about Drupal that will ensure our web sites are what we want them to be. Be sure to introduce yourself and join our new Slack group.
Does the recent job posting by Pixelclever violate federal laws? (http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/race_color.cfm)
Pixelclever is looking for a dependable and competent backend Drupal developer for a part time position which would lead to full time once competence is established.
Necessary skill set:
Git, Php, Drupal Api, Jquery / Ajax, Views, and if you have some theming skills then that's icing on the cake.
This is a telecommute position, but you must be located in the Americas or Western Europe (translation: we do not hire from India). This position is for individuals only, no agencies.
Jackson River is seeking an experienced Drupal developer with a broad range of skills primarily in a LAMP environment to join our dynamic, growing technology team. Experience with Drupal implementations, module development, and themeing are essential. This position is ideal for a developer with 3+ years experience in Web development and 2+ years experience working with Drupal. Our fast-paced work environment requires practical thinking, flexibility and a commitment to excellence.
Prefer candidates be located in Washington, DC, Raleigh, NC or Austin TX, but as a primarily virtual company this is not required. If you’re not the telecommuting type, we do have an office in Dupont Circle in DC, and our 5 developers in the Triangle area get together once a week to co-work.Read more
Jackson River is looking for a Drupal Themer to assist and lead on a wide variety of online technology consulting and implementation projects. You will work with a very talented, skilled, and passionate team on technology projects ranging from open source CMS implementations to organization wide technology initiatives. While doing so, you get to work with some of the most influential and respected progressive nonprofit organizations and foundations. This is an ideal role for an entry level developer or expert Webmaster.Read more
Patient Conversation Media is currently seeking a PHP/LAMP/Drupal Developer to help create a behavioral health content website, interactive applications and directories. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience designing web based applications in PHP5 or higher.Read more
Drupal contract developer to rebuild old ASP/VBasic/Java/blackberry site into a mobile/responsive site. Need basic site construction and theming skills with some backend debugging and patching to develop the site on Drupal 7 (possibly Drupal 8). Some interest/experience with PhoneGap or Titanium would be good. HTML5 knowledge a must as the mobile app must run when off the cell network and resync data to a shared database.
I need immediate help to size this project for the client. Long term support contract likely after implementation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
At 3Coasts, we constantly seek out talent at all levels within the web. We are looking for graphic designers and web developers who are ambitious and enjoy challenging engagements. Our headquarters is in Baton Rouge, but our staff can work from anywhere in the United States. If you're an energetic and driven web developer looking to join an exciting and fast paced team of technologists and artists, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
3Coasts is looking for a freelance web developer/designer with
- proven experience in developing websites with Drupal
During the second weekend of March, tens of thousands of tech and creative geeks descend upon Austin for SXSW -- yet this year's conference doesn't offer an official Drupal-focused session. We've decided to take matters into our own hands!
Join us Monday, March 12, to confer, shake hands, and share enthusiasm with those in the Drupal community. There will be experts. There will be camaraderie. There will be beer.
You don't need a SXSW badge to get in, but you do need to RSVP via Eventbrite.Read more
Want a free ticket to DrupalCon Denver (March 19-23, 2012)? Four Kitchens is giving away EIGHT FREE REGISTRATIONS!
All you have to do is:
- Let us know why you love Drupal (in a few sentences)
- Promise us you really, really, really will go to DrupalCon Denver if you win a free registration
Clarus Agency is looking for a Senior Drupal Developer for a 60 day (or less) contract project that has the following experience:
• Creating complex workflows
• Ratings, Comments and Approvals system
• Community document creation
• Experience writing custom modules
We would prefer to have the developer be based out of Austin.
Please contact Michael Vasquez at email@example.com if you are interested.Read more
Act 2 Studio (www.act2studio.com) is a local Drupal design & development shop. We work with awesome clients like Texas Monthly, AIA Austin, TRIBEZA Magazine, and Austin Under 40 to deliver complete websites that look and work great. Additionally, we're developing a number of internal web projects. All of this, of course, is on the back of the Drupal platform.Read more
Are you a multi-faceted open source web developer interested in joining a team of other fantastic developers who work together to solve any technical issue that comes along? Say hello to VM Foundry. Our dedicated and talented development team of 5 needs to add at least one more guru to the mix. Think you have what it takes? We hope so. Read below and shoot us your resume if you’re a fit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS and cross-browser compatibility issues.
Can I get a decree on this?
[Drupal Groups] Misuse of austin group
If you don't want to receive such e-mails, you can change your settings at
Posting a bounty is a misuse of the austin DUG. Please keep your posts
Is being helpful to fellow Austinites allowed, or not?Read more
The Drupal Developer is responsible for site specifications, feature development, and technical build-out of client web sites and web tools. This position's secondary responsibilities include assisting with client support issues.
- Design and develop new functionality for client sites, including database, PHP code, and Drupal module design
- Evaluate and profile Drupal deployments to locate performance bottlenecks and fix them
- Provide technical advice to the Advomatic team and our clients
- Provide time estimates for potential projects and tasks
- Manage tasks within budget and schedule constraints
- Maintain a good relationship with the open-source communities that Advomatic interacts with
- Assist with maintenance and new feature development of Advomatic websites
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
Phase2 Technology is a leading provider of open source web software solutions, application development and consulting services. The company specializes in content management systems, content exchange, fundraising and CRM, online community development and custom web application development.
I have a website about Austin that I have been pretty successful at monetizing at http://austintex.com. It's a project I've been working on for many years and put on the Drupal platform about 18 months ago.
I have a few glitches that need fixing (a couple of modules are not working correctly) and a few other ideas I would like to implement as far as bells and whistles on my custom "listing" content type. Also, I'm interested in better integration with social networking.Read more
Looking for a super awesome junior Drupal dev to work on building out some new features and doing site maintenance & security updates on our existing Drupal site.
We're building out mobile apps that will interface with the site, so we want someone who has a passion for mobile. We're also working on some re-theming, so want someone with some front end skillz as well.
You'll get to work under the friendly tutelage of one of Drupal's most experienced developers (d.o user ID in the 1500's). Edited: senior person will not be on the project.
- Four Kitchens is searching for a full-time, highly motivated designer and Drupal themer with a passion for open-source technologies and making cool, innovative stuff for the web.
- See the full job posting on our website.
- Designing and implementing the look-and-feel of websites and related materials.
- Creating sitemaps, wireframes, and visual design comps for internal and client-facing web projects.
- Designing for multiple devices and interactions (such as desktops, touch devices like smartphones and tablets, and simpler devices like feature phones).
- Ensuring good user experience design in all work you produce.
- Creating new visual designs and branding assets. You may need to work within established branding guidelines or style guides for client-facing projects.